Thursday 18 September 2014

Hrithik Roshan Tributes to Michael Jackson in Bang Bang Teaser

Hrithik-Roshan-Tributes-to-Michael-Jackson-in-Bang-Bang-Teaser


Hindi films actor- dancer Hrithik Roshan, who praised for his versatility, perfect dance moves and now pay a tribute world’s biggest pop star called ‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson in teaser of forthcoming venture ‘Bang Bang’.


Hrithik dances on title song of Bang Bang to paying a tribute to pop star Michael Jackson before that 24-year-old newbie actor Tiger Shroff paid a tremendous tribute to late star.


The 40-year-old actor comes out with more dance perfection as he prepared himself for this toughest task, danced tremendously on title number of this movie as Hrithik idealizes Michael Jackson, he told the dance filled with rush like Michael’s real style.


He explained about this dance number, “I love his style and energy! So, when Bosco (choreographer) and Sid (director Siddharth Anand) said ‘Michael Jackson’, at first I thought there’s no way I could match up, but then I reframed that and did it for my love for him in my own style, my own way.”


The muscular actor called ‘Fun’ to his that toughest dance experiment and feels proud after done it, said further, “It’s my ode to the inspiration he (Michael Jackson) has been.”


Siddharth Anand had directed this action-thriller venture and produced by Produced by Fox Star Studios, will release on 2 October, 2014.



Hrithik Roshan Tributes to Michael Jackson in Bang Bang Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment