Monday, 6 January 2014

Toronto, Disagree on Call The Military For Relief Operations

Toronto-Disagree-on-Call-The-Military-For-Relief-Operations
Toronto: The two senior member of the City Council were could not agree to call the military for relief operation, member of City Council Mayor Rob Ford does not want to call the military, but on other hand the Deputy Mayor Norma say that he is trying finding the way in which he call the army. He said to the media that this time we were talk on calls.


According to his opinion that, the army will be help us. Earlier in nineteen hundred the Mayor Toronto can call the army for the relief operation in last snowstorm.


The deputy mayor said that, the government required the eight week for the cleaning and remove fragments from the city and he also said that, “I will soon have the city clean,”


On the other hand the Mayor Rob Ford said that I cannot think that the army is required for the relief operation because we have already 6 hundred workers for clean up the city.


According to the City Council that, “The process of cleaning the city is continue and condition is under control in our hand,”



Toronto, Disagree on Call The Military For Relief Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment