Wednesday 19 February 2014

Shahrukh Khan Is My Friends Not Anymore, Aamir Khan

Shahrukh-Khan-Is-My-Friends-Not-Anymore-Aamir-Khan


Bollywood hero Aamir Khan who called Mr. Perfectionist, he says that Shahrukh Khan is my friend not anymore.


Bollywood had created for 10 decades and Aamir says he is the part of this film industry for 25 years and I feel proud to be a part of this industry.


Mr. Perfectionist declares that I and SRK is good friend not anymore and we also addressed at the issues of Indian film industry.


‘3 Idiots’ hero says that in bollywood filmmakers, actors, actresses, producers, directors and technical staff should united because it should for good environment.


Aamir Khan is a biggest part of Hindi films and he played huge role in successful growth of bollywood. Khan gave super hit films like ‘Mela’, ‘Three Idiots’, ‘Taare Zameen Par’ and recently ‘Dhoom 3’ who did mind-blowing business on box-office.



Shahrukh Khan Is My Friends Not Anymore, Aamir Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment