Saturday 25 January 2014

American called me Arab Terrorist, Priyanka Chopra

priyanka-chopra-news-about-america


Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra confessed that American called me Arab terrorist, she told that she had faced racist first time in U.S.A.


Priyanka Chopra expressed in interview which one she gave U.S.A Journal Wall Street; she said when I performed before the National Football League’s match that song sung by Priyanka,the American people gave very bad response they called me Arab terrorist and also said that I don’t have that right perform in America.

After that U.S.A people tweets her and also email, in which they wrote that Priynka Chopra not American and she doesn’t have the right to perform.



American called me Arab Terrorist, Priyanka Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment