Saturday 25 January 2014

Scarlett Johansson Fall in Love with Fiancé

Scarlett-Johansson-news-about-fiance


Hollywood beautiful actress Scarlett Johansson fell in love with her fiancé Romain Dauriac.

According to information both engaged each other in last August and both are busy in their marriage plans. She expressed, “being engaged is an exciting time to enjoy and to really savor”.

She told, ”I’m very happy. He’s my buddy. He’s someone I can always rely on. She said, ”I am very happy and he is my buddy. He’s someone I can always rely on.”

When people and reporter asked to 29 years old Scarlett Johansson about his engagement the she answered; “I have never been much of a traditional girl, but I do think it is a nice period. There is something old world”.

Scarlett Johansson so happy after engagement with his fiancé Romain Dauriac and according to her she loves a lot to him and so excited marriage with him.



Scarlett Johansson Fall in Love with Fiancé

No comments:

Post a Comment