Wednesday 29 January 2014

U.S: New York Congressman Threatens To Throw reporter Off Balcony, Front Of Camera

U.S New York Congressman Threatens To Throw reporter Off Balcony, Front Of Camera, latest news, online news, online latest news, online headline, headline news, latest online news, latest world news, world news, online news point, Latest and breaking news, breaking and latest news, news about U.S,
Washington: New York congressman defended his action late Tuesday night after physical in danger a News reporter at the Capital.


Grimm said in a statement, “I verbally took the reporter to task and told him off, because I expect a certain level of professionalism and respect, especially when I go out of my way to do that reporter a favor,”


He also added, “I doubt that I am the first member of Congress to tell off a reporter, and I am sure I won’t be the last,”


Scotto said, “Alright, so Congressman Michael Grimm does not want to talk about the allegations concerning his campaign finances,”


Grimm said, “Let me be clear to you: If you ever do that to me again, I’ll throw you off this f***ing balcony,”


Scotto replied that he was just trying to ask “a valid question.”


Grimm replied, “No, no. You’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half, like a boy,”


Grimm said that, “The reporter knew that I was in a hurry and was only there to comment on the State of the Union, but insisted on taking a disrespectful and cheap shot at the end of the interview, because I did not have time to speak off-topic,”



U.S: New York Congressman Threatens To Throw reporter Off Balcony, Front Of Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment