Sunday 29 December 2013

Bigg Boss 7: Ajaz Khan fails to be ek number, says wished for Gauhar Khan’s win

Bigg-Boss-7-Ajaz-Khan-fails-to-be-ek-number-says-wished-for-Gauhar-Khan-win


Ajaz khan who enter in the Bigg boss 7 have not won and loss the high voltage reality show. He can enter into Bigg boss 7 as a wild entry card.


When Ajaz khan enter in to Bigg boss then he has a great yearning to win the high voltage reality show but due to his bad luck he failed to won the high voltage reality show and he become a 2nd runner up in the high voltage reality show. When Ajaz khan loss to win the high voltage reality show then Ajaz khan wished that Gauhar Khan wins the high voltage reality show.


Guaher khan won the high voltage reality show and it is good luck of Gauhar that he beaten Tanishaa Mukherji, Ajaz and Sangram Singh, After the beating of Guaher khan, Tanishaa Mukherji become 1st runner up Ajaz become the 2nd runner up and Singh become a 3rd runner up in the high voltage reality show.


In the question of one answer the Ajaz Khan says that “ I wanted to win the show, but I am happy that I defeated all the male contestants. Two women defeated me which makes me happy because I respect women a lot. I feel that women will run our country very soon”



Bigg Boss 7: Ajaz Khan fails to be ek number, says wished for Gauhar Khan’s win

No comments:

Post a Comment