Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ranbir Kapoor say his Comment for Beloved, I can Give my Life for Katrina Kaif

Ranbir-Kapoor-say-his-Comment-for-Beloved-I-can-Give-my-Life-for-Katrina-Kaif


Famous film actor” Ranbir Kapoor” have batter feeling for Kaif and says that I can give my life for Katrina Kaif this is for it. This is another love affair showing at the sky of Bollywood.


This definitely isn’t the first time that Ranbir Kapoor has made a comment about his relationship the actor seemed to have to learn from his past.


After the break-up with the popular actress Deepika Padukone Ranbir Kapoor RK shies away from personal talks even the marriage is a far the fetched thought.


The famous actor RK even the disappointed the all those manger by telling that how he had not special plane that he propose to his ladylove on his birthday September 28th.



Ranbir Kapoor say his Comment for Beloved, I can Give my Life for Katrina Kaif

No comments:

Post a Comment