Sunday 22 December 2013

Katrina Kaif How can I get Married? Ranbir Kapoor did not Propose me

Katrina-How-can-I-get-married-Ranbir-Kapoor-did-not-propose-me, Katrina Kaif Married, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor wanna marriage with Katrina Kaif

Finally Barbie Girl of Bollywood Katrina Kaif spoke to the media for the first time about Ranbir Kapoor she said people doing stupid things.


People are talking about our marriage but the truth is that Ranbir Kapoor has not proposed me. When the proposal is received, then I think about the wedding, she said I don’t know where this news comes to media.


She said in interview i am single and I do not want wedding in the coming few years. Right now my focus is on my career.


On a question of Doom 3 she says the film received positive feedback. Katrina Kaif in the movie, there are quite sexy. Box office movie see what the report says? Katrina first time sees on screen with Aamir Khan.



Katrina Kaif How can I get Married? Ranbir Kapoor did not Propose me

No comments:

Post a Comment