Saturday 23 August 2014

Kristen Stewart Gets Sensual With Juliette Binoche

Kristen-Stewart-Gets-Sensual-With-Juliette-Binoche


Hollywood’s so beautiful actress Kristen Stewart’s latest magazine shots with 50-year-old French actress Juliette Binoche are cozy and sensual.


For the September edition of Germany’s Interview magazine, Juliette and Kristen were seen in fascinating as their hottest pose draw the attention because wet hairstyles and smoky eye make-up kills everyone as they take a view. The headline is rightly selected, ‘Exclusive. Wild. Glamorous.’ Which seen on cover.


Juliette Binoche has described in edition of Germany’s Interview magazine that she first did research on Kristen personality and then joined the shoot on the set.


‘Clouds of Sils Maria’ star spoke out during the talk with ‘Snow White And The Huntsman’ actress, “Of course I googled you.”


She further stated, “I needed to know whom I am supposed to meet and play with. I also watched ‘On The Road’ and skipped ‘Twilight’. Although I have to admit that the first time I ever saw you was on my daughter’s walls.”


The 24-year-old actress plays an assistant role of Juliette who plays Maria Enders character in “Clouds Of Sils Maria”, close relationship frequently obscures the lines between intimate and romantic.



Kristen Stewart Gets Sensual With Juliette Binoche

No comments:

Post a Comment