Wednesday 27 August 2014

Miley Cyrus Gives Up From Booty Shaking

Miley-Cyrus-Gives-Up-From-Booty-Shaking


The ‘We Can’t Stop’ hitmaker Miley Cyrus, who better known for her raciest (twerking) booty shaking dance in indecent manner as she showed off her sexiest booty shaking dance performance opposite Robin Thicke at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) that made biggest headline on media.


She stated on MTV, “I’ve retired from twerking, yeah. I’m making some music right now with The Flaming Lips. It’s different. It’s a little psychedelic.”


However, Miley has decided to leave her twerking but why? Read who report to know this.


Actually, after watching the hottest dance performance Nicki Minaj who moved her big booty during her dance of ‘Anaconda’ song and then she took the decision to leave her twerking at the VMAs in Inglewood, California, on 24 Sunday night.


She said about Nicki’s sizzling booty performance, “With that ass … I ain’t got that ass. I can bring that body, I can bring that wrecking ball, but I can’t bring that ass. Not that Anaconda.”



Miley Cyrus Gives Up From Booty Shaking

No comments:

Post a Comment