Saturday 28 June 2014

Kareena Kapoor Khan Done Films In Past For Friends But Now For Story

Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-Done-Films-In-Past-For-Friends-But-Now-For-Story


Bollywood seductive, glamorous film star Karena Kapoor has revealed that she has done many films for the sake of friendship, but now only a film with a ‘good story’ will lure her.


33 year old sizzling beauty said, “I have done a lot of films for friends. Now I want to do films for story. I don’t regret it (having done any films for friends) and for me, it’s never a mistake. I am like that – I always think from the heart, so it’s fine.”


Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-Done-Films-In-Past-For-Friends-But-Now-For-Story


The Saif Ali Khan wife has been part of some commercial films as “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham….”, “3 Idiots”, “Bodyguard” and “RA.One”, has also done unusual characters in movies as “Chameli” and “Talaash”.


Want you know the main cause behind selection these?

The actress said, “I did ‘Chameli’ and ‘Dev’ because I needed to balance myself. I come from a family where I needed to prove myself.


Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-Done-Films-In-Past-For-Friends-But-Now-For-Story


I was 21 when I played a prostitute in ‘Chameli’ and I played it again in ‘Talaash’…both have been great films of my career.”


Babita’s hot daughter further said, “I will do that but I won’t do it just for the sake of it because I did ‘Dev’, ‘Chameli’ and ‘Omkara’ when I was the most (successful) commercial actress.


At this stage, I will not do a film just like that or heck of it, because I have done that and I am happy doing commercial films.”



Kareena Kapoor Khan Done Films In Past For Friends But Now For Story

No comments:

Post a Comment