Thursday 24 July 2014

Zach Braff Declines Dating With Glamorous Taylor Swift

Zach-Braff-Declines-Dating-With-Glamorous-Taylor-Swift


The American filmmaker, actor Zach Braff has declined dating with country well-known singer, actress Taylor Swift, saying he has no interest in romancing famed girls.


The ‘Wish I Was Here’ star said during a radio talk show with Howard Stern previous this week, says he met her only two times, international media reported.


Zach said, “I’ve met Taylor a few times and she’s a sweet girl… But that was all Internet crap. They said I was dating her. I met her twice, she’s a cool girl, but I was not dating her.”


When Howard teased that she would be so suitable for him, the actor described that he’s not interested in dating “super famous girls.”


The 39-year-old actor also referred to his past relationship with singer-actress Mandy Moore, saying, “Remember, I did that once before when I dated Mandy Moore, and I didn’t like it. Well, when you date another famous person that’s when they really hound you.


That’s when the paparazzi are outside your house and that’s when you can’t ride your bike through Manhattan because they follow you. It’s crazy.”



Zach Braff Declines Dating With Glamorous Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment