Sunday 27 July 2014

Kareena Kapoor Khan Enjoys Work With Salman Khan

Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-Enjoys-Work-With-Salman-Khan


Bollywood sizzling, hot actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who all set to work with B-town super star Salman Khan in Kabir Khan’s next ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, says she shares a good relationship with the super actor and they make a ‘lovely pairing’ on screen.


The 48-year old Khan and 33-year-old Kareena were last appeared together romancing each other on screen in movie ‘Bodyguard’, will be appeared soon together in the director Kabir Khan’s next project.


Sexiest Kareena disclosed not more detail, “I loved the film (script) and my role. While Salman will play the title role of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, I am playing a Brahmin girl.”


Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-Enjoys-Work-With-Salman-Khan


Saif Ali Khan wife said further, “It’s always fun to work with Salman. We share good rapport. Also, Salman and I make a lovely pairing. It will be a big Eid release and it works for us. The film worked in my time-frame and hence I said yes for it.”


It seems the movie will be presented by Salman himself under his own company ‘Salman Khan Ventures’.


Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-Enjoys-Work-With-Salman-Khan


The 43-year-old director has done three films with Katrina Kaif in the lead and now it will be first project with Kareena.


Singham Returns heroine said about director, “Kabir and I have not worked with each other so it’s great to be working with a new director. He has not changed his actress but this time he did and I am glad he thought of me.”



Kareena Kapoor Khan Enjoys Work With Salman Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment